- 1. School Resumption | Monday, January 6, 2020
- 2. PTA MEETING | Saturday, Feb. 8, 2020
- 3. 1st CA | Monday, Feb. 10 – Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2020 - Revision
- 4. OPEN HOUSE/MID-TERM BREAK | Monday, Feb. 17 – Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2020 - Open House | Wednesday, Feb. 19- Friday Feb. 21, 2020 Mid-Term Break
- 5. Teaching/Redeemer’s week Art exhibition preparation | Monday, March 2– Friday, March 6, 2020
- 6. 2nd CA/Redeemer’s week | Monday, March 9 – Tuesday, March 10, 2020- 2nd CA | Wednesday, March 11 - Friday March 13, 2020 Redeemer’s week
- 7. Reteaching of difficult topics - 100 Days in Nursery | Monday, March 23 – Friday, March 27, 2020 | Friday, March 27, 2020
- 8. Second Term Examination/Pupil Vacation | Monday, March 30 – Friday, April 3, 2020
WELCOME TO CHILD OF PROMISE.
Child of Promise is a Christian school established by the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Promised Land. Child of Promise School is a registered member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI). It is important to note that ACSI’s quality assurance process has been identified by the international community for the accreditation of schools.
Child Of Promise, Our Great School
Child of Promise, our great school A citadel where God is our bedrock Child of Promise Our home of academic excellence And Christian values You are the pride of our state and nation Soaring to great heights, never to fall Child of Promise, We hail thee.
Uphold the works of our pioneers, Oh Lord, And bring to life The vision of our school Child of Promise, You have come to stay Excellence is our watch word
But with hard work and determination And God on our side We are victors, And in unison we say, You are the best And will always be Soaring to the heights, never to fall Child of Promise we hail thee.
To train and equip a new generation of godly young leaders with 21th century skills that will add a holistic value to themselves and the world in a safe, spacious, clean and inspiring child-centered environment
To raise a new generation of godly and intelligent children through the impartation of Christian and leadership values in a clean, spacious and healthy environment.
Growing in wisdom, stature and favour.
- Self development
- Emotional intelligence
- Innovation and creativity
- Problem solving & critical thinking
- Collaboration and team work
- Communication and language development
- Moral education
- Physical development
- In a safe, spacious, clean and inspiring learning environment
- Academic excellence
- Information technology
A WARM WELCOME
On behalf of the pupils, the members of staff and the Board of Governors, I would like to seize this opportunity to welcome you and your Children as they begin their learning journey with us. As a school, we are committed to help prepare our pupils to take up the mantle of future leadership and become future Ambassadors of both the Kingdom of God and our great nation; we offer a wide range of care for children in our Crèche, Pre-School, Nursery and Primary School.
We have set high standards of personal presentation; academically & morally and expect our pupils to display excellence and respect for others at all times.
With the vision to raise Godly children with Christian values and sound education we have provided a supportive, secure, clean, caring and structured environment.
I extend a warm invitation to you to visit our school and experience what makes Child of Promise such a unique school.
Head of School